Student Ticket Discounts
Please note: all programs are subject to change given the ongoing uncertainty around the COVID-19 health crisis. Though USUO is planning for a revised season of performances and hopes to proceed without interruption, the organization is prepared to respond to recommendations from the state of Utah, health officials, and Salt Lake County. Should USUO need to cancel or change elements of the season, ticket holders would be notified about options for ticket donations or exchanges into alternate programs. USUO continues to prioritize the health and well-being of its audience, musicians, staff, guest artists, and the entire community.
Learn more about our health and safety plan here.
All performances will be published as programming is confirmed.
Student tickets are the most affordable way for you and your friends to experience some of the world’s greatest music, performed by world-class artists, from the best seats in the house!
Student Tickets for Single Performances
- Students ages 5 and older can attend many Utah Symphony performances and save up to 50% off the standard ticket price.
- A “student” is defined as K-12, Undergraduate and Graduate students. Must be a full-time student to be eligible. Must provide valid student ID to purchase tickets.
- Blackout dates may apply, but often will become available on the day of the performance. Call the ticket office for details.
- Student tickets are not available in advance for all concerts. No discounts are available for Signature performances.
- Limit 2 tickets per student, per concert.
- The student rate is extended to patrons who are 30 or younger.